Politique en matière de confidentialité et de cookies
To comply with the provisions of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on services of the information society and electronic commerce, the general information data of this website are indicated below: 1. USER INFORMATION
These general conditions (hereinafter, the “General Conditions”) regulate the use of all the services of this website (hereinafter “the Portal”) that ISABA PROJECTS makes available to Internet users. By the mere use of the Portal, users express their acceptance without reservation, which may be modified by ISABA PROJECTS at any time. Users are also subject to all those particular conditions, notices or regulations of instructions that are brought to their attention, in relation to the specific contents or services, which contemplate with the provisions of these General Conditions as long as they do not oppose.
1. USER INFORMATION
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA: BASIC INFORMATION:
ISABA PROJECTS, S.A.
Purpose of the treatment
Management of contractual relationships and services rendered. Monitoring and control of orders, supplies or other operations, billing, incidents related to products or services, as well as maintaining contact with you,Newsletter referral, news, catalog download, image data processing.
Term of conservation
The term of conservation of the data will be as long as it is mandatory by law or as long as the period in which claims can be submitted.
The data is processed based on the contractual relationship that binds the parties.
Recipients of the data (transfers)
Other users of the web, social networks and other clients or potential clients in case of image data processing
You may exercise the rights of Access, Rectification, Suppression, Portability, Limitation or, where appropriate, Opposition. To exercise the rights, you must submit a letter at the address indicated above. You must specify which of these rights you request to be satisfied and, in turn, must accompany the photocopy of the ID or equivalent identification document. If you act through a Representative, legal or voluntary, you must also provide a document that proves the representation and identification document thereof.Likewise, if you consider your right to the protection of personal data violated, you may file a claim before the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (www.agpd.es).
ISABA PROJECTS, S.A. is the data controller of the personal data of the User and informs you that these data will be treated in accordance with the provisions of the current regulations on protection of personal data, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 (GDPR) regarding protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data, so that the following treatment information is provided:
ISABA PROJECTS, S.A.
Contact address: C /. Argenters 19, P.I. El Alter, 46290 Alcácer (Valencia)
Contact phone: 961240001
End of treatment: maintain a commercial relationship with the User. The operations planned to carry out the treatment are:
– Referral of commercial advertising communications by email, social communities or any other electronic or physical means, present or future, that enables commercial communications. These Communications will be made by ISABA PROJECTS and related to its products and services, or its collaborators or suppliers with whom it has reached a promotion agreement. In this case, third parties will never have access to personal data.
– Perform statistical studies.
– Show photographs, recordings and / or graphic reports of the production or project object of the activity of ISABA PROJECTS, made by it, in which the interested person or his minor represented may participate or appear.
– Process orders, requests or any type of request that is made by the user through any of the contact forms that are made available.
– Forward the newsletter on the website.
– Download of the catalog and referral of the Newsletter: in case you have downloaded the catalog and have shown interest in the products and services of ISABA PROJECTS, we will send you our Newsletter, which includes promotional content of ISABA PROJECTS.
Legal basis of the treatment: The basis that enables the processing of personal data is the contract that has been agreed upon, the fulfillment of a legal obligation, the legitimate interest in the case of contact persons of legal entities and the realization of Statistical studies for the improvement of the web, and the consent in the case of referral of commercial communications by electronic means, having shown interest after downloading the catalog and sending the newsletter of the web. The consent that has been given with a clear informative action, will be kept by this person in charge of the treatment and will be revocable by the user at any time.
Data retention criteria: They will be kept for the duration of the treatment and after it will be canceled. In the case of consent, they will be canceled at the time of revocation of consent and after the deadlines in which claims may be filed. When appropriate, they will be deleted with appropriate security measures to ensure the pseudonymization of the data or the total destruction of the data.
Data communication: The data will not be communicated to any recipient, except legal obligation. In the case of photographs or images of people interested in the web or social networks of ISABA PROJECTS, they may be consulted by other users of the web or accounts in social networks of this entity, in addition to the other clients or potential clients of ISABA PROJECTS.
Rights that assist the User:
– Right to withdraw consent at any time.
– Right of access, rectification and deletion of your data and to the limitation, portability or opposition to the processing.
– Right to file a claim with the control authority (agpd.es) if you consider that the treatment does not comply with current regulations.
Contact information to exercise your rights:
ISABA PROJECTS, S.A.
Contact address: C/. Argenters 19, P.I. El Alter, 46290 Alcácer (Valencia)
Contact phone: 961240001
2. MANDATORY OR OPTIONAL CHARACTER OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE USER
Users, by entering data in the fields in the contact form or presented in download forms, expressly and unequivocally accept that their data is necessary to meet their request, by the provider, being voluntary the inclusion of data in the remaining fields. The User guarantees that the personal data provided to ISABA PROJECTS are truthful and is responsible for communicating any modification thereof.
ISABA PROJECTS expressly informs and guarantees users that, their personal data will not be transferred in any case to third parties, and that whenever you make any type of personal data transfer, express, informed and unequivocal consent will be requested by the Users . All data requested through the website are mandatory, as they are necessary for the provision of an optimal service to the User. In the event that not all data is provided, it is not guaranteed that the information and services provided will be completely adjusted to your needs.
3. SECURITY MEASURES
That in accordance with the provisions of current regulations on personal data protection, ISABA PROJECTS is complying with all the provisions of the GDPR regulations, for the treatment of personal data of its responsibility, and manifestly with the principles described in the article 5 of the GDPR, for which they are treated in a lawful, loyal and transparent manner in relation to the interested party and appropriate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are treated.
ISABA PROJECTS guarantees that it has implemented appropriate technical and organizational policies to apply the security measures established by the GDPR, to protect the rights and freedoms of the Users and has communicated the appropriate information so that they can exercise them.
4. USE OF THE PORTAL AND SERVICES FOR USERS
Except in the case that they have obtained prior and express authorization specifically granted for this purpose by ISABA PROJECTS, users will refrain from obtaining or attempting to obtain any type of content, be they texts, graphics, drawings, sound files, images or photographs, videos, software and in general any kind of material accessible through the Portal or the services used by them, by means other than those made available for this purpose or those commonly used for this purpose In Internet.
The reproduction, modification, copying, use, distribution, commercialization, public communication or any other use of the information contained in the ISABA PROJECTS website (including its own design, configuration and form of exposure of the website) that are made without authorization of ISABA PROJECTS constitutes a violation of the current legislation on intellectual property.
To facilitate your access, ISABA PROJECTS may include links to Internet pages belonging to or managed by third parties. Upon entering these sites, you will review and accept the rules of use of this page before using. You will also accept that ISABA PROJECTS has no control over the content of these pages and cannot assume any responsibility for any material created or published by them. In addition, the link to a site outside of ISABA PROJECTS does not imply that you approve this site or the products or services to which it refers.
5. COOKIES POLICY
Article 22.2 of the LSSI establishes that data storage and retrieval devices may be used on terminal equipment of the recipients, provided that they have given their consent after they have been provided with clear and complete information on their use , in particular, on the purposes of data processing, in accordance with the provisions of current personal data protection regulations. In this regard, cookies may be deposited on your computer. These are small files whose purpose is to remember the pages visited to facilitate future browsing. You can delete cookies by selecting the option that your browser has for that purpose. At any time you can delete all cookies using the option for the purpose of your browser.
Types of cookies used and purposes:
Cookies exempt from information and consent: those whose purpose is:
ï“User input” cookies
• – Authentication or user identification cookies (session only)
• – User security cookies
• – Multimedia player session cookies
• – Session cookies to balance the load
• – User interface personalization cookies
• – Plug-in cookies to exchange social content
Classification of cookies subject to information and consent, according to the report of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection:
1. Types of cookies according to the entity that manages them:
– Own cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
– Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that treats the data obtained through cookies.
In the event that cookies are installed from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself but the information collected through them is managed by a third party, they cannot be considered as own cookies.
2. Types of cookies according to the period of time they remain activated in the user’s terminal:
– Session cookies: They are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
– Persistent cookies: They are a type of cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, and which can range from a few minutes to several years.
3. Types of cookies according to their purpose:
– Technical cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist there, such as, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an order, make the purchase process of an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store content for the dissemination of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
– Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal such as the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed , the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
– Analysis cookies: Those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of navigation profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in function of the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
– Advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency at which the ads are displayed.
– Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows developing a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer, for more information click on the link that corresponds to your browser:
Safari para IOS: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=es_ES&locale=es_ES
Flash Player: http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/es/flashplayer/help/settings_manager07.html
6. EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY OF THE CONTENTS
The company is not in any case responsible, directly or subsidiary, for any content, information, communication, opinion or manifestation of any kind that has its origin in the user or any person or entity and that communicates, disseminates, transmits or display through this portal.
7. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
All contents as well as names, logos, trademarks and databases accessible on the Web pages of the Portal are subject to industrial and intellectual property rights of ISABA PROJECTS or third party owners thereof. In no case does access to the Portal’s Web pages imply any type of waiver, transmission or total or partial cession of the aforementioned rights, nor does it confer any right of use, alteration, exploitation, reproduction, distribution or public communication of the contents or goods. of industrial property without the prior and express authorization specifically granted for this purpose by the company or the third party holder of the rights, except the rights to view and make copies for personal and exclusive use of the user, which must always exercise in accordance to the principles of good faith and applicable law.
ISABA PROJECTS and other names of products, services, graphics and logos are trademarks protected by ISABA PROJECTS. The names of other products, services and companies mentioned in this document may be registered trademarks of their respective owners.
8. APPLICABLE LAW
The applicable law in case of dispute or conflict of interpretation of the terms that make up this legal notice, as well as any matter related to the services of this portal, will be Spanish law.